About Veribest Cleaners
Family owned and operated
Veribest Cleaners has proudly served the San Diego community for more than 40 years. Family owned and operated by the Camerino family for two generations, we are dedicated to making a difference, for the environment and for the customers we serve. In addition to serving our community residents, Veribest Cleaners has proudly provided dry cleaning and laundry services to the Men and Women of the United States Navy for more than 20 years. We continually strive for excellence by investing in the most modern and environmentally safe cleaning and finishing technologies available in our industry today.
It is our commitment to develop a lasting association with all of our new clients and to continue our personalized relationships with our present clientele. Client service is our number one commitment, and you can be assured that we are careful to always show you that you are number one and we will provide you with consistently great service.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- Providing exceptional quality and value with every garment.
- Return of your garments when promised.
- Treating every client as family, with professionalism and a smile.
- Adherence to non-gender-based pricing.
- A commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Prompt attention to your inquiries or concerns.
- Technical competence and professional quality.
- FREE cleaning of the American flag.
- A money-back service guarantee.
Our mission at Veribest Cleaners is to be the best cleaning and restoration facility, bar none. We work to achieve this by providing the highest caliber of service, cleaning and fabricare to our clients in the most environmentally responsible manner. We continually strive to exceed expectations by providing friendly service, great value and ambiance through the integrity and teamwork of our employees and business associates. We are committed to uphold a reputation garnered from over 40 years of high standards of excellence, state-of-the-art technologies and qualified, trained personnel.